Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots of Pictures....

Again, playing catch-up! Here are some pictures of the past few months. Lucy is now 6 months old, Bekah turned 9 and Ally turned 4 and Jeff and I also had birthdays :) Jeff is 35. Time sure does fly! And, as usual, these are in no particular order!

Lucy, 6 months

Jeff: Multi-tasking at it's finest!


Michael will disappear for hours to listen to his music. His most recent download request: The BlackEyed Peas



The Girls


Ally's 4th Birthday Party



Ally and her "doll" in her doll stroller



Isn't she so sweet????


One day Lucy woke up from her nap and I heard her crying, but couldn't get her immediately. Michael asked if he could go up and talk to her until I got there. This is how I found them. She was cooing away at him. It was so cute!


Christmas Eve


Bekah's 9th Birthday


Ally's 4th Birthday



5 comments:

Patricia Lewis said...

You and Jeff have such a cute little family! Wish we could see your family even once in awile! Ever consider going out of your way to Oklahoma on your next trip to Utah?

Melissa J. said...

Cute pictures!! I LOVE the one with Lucy in the stroller! Your kids are so cute. I should have the boys and Michael swap playlists - they're big fans of the Black Eyed Peas, too... :o)

Melissa@thebblog said...

Lins - I love it!!! what adorable kids. One another note, I noticed that you didn't put your age in the bday section!!! Can she really be 6 mo???

LindaO said...

Yeah! Finally new pictures! I lvoe the pics. The kids are gettign so big@

Jodi Gallagher said...

Ahhhh love all the pics! Its really unfair you live so far away and are making me miss out on these cute little kiddos! Miss you guys can't wait to see you this summer!