Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures

Lucy will be 3 months old on Saturday and that's about how far behind I am on blogging! Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and Christmas is next week! Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing and how our darling baby is growing (well, she's really not growing, but she sure is getting cuter!) These pictures are not in chronological order and I don't have time to fix it :)


This is the most recent picture of Lucy in this post.











We went to Niagara Falls in November

Blessing Day

Halloween


Michael and Ally sharing Michael's Birthday present

Michael turned 6!!! Batman party and cake



12 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

What a sweetheart! I wish you guys lived closer! Aren't babies the best!

David and Jana said...

Love the pictures!!! You have such a beautiful family!!!!!!So can't wait to see you!

Does Lucy look like Michael's baby pictures? Ally looks just like Bekah!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! What a perfect little angel. We miss you guys!! Love you--tom, ang, stan and chelsea

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

Lucy is so sweet, I just want to eat her up. You have a cute family. I laughed that you didn't put your pictures in chronological order. I don't either. Who has the time for that?:)

Kara Hanson said...

Lucy is so cute! I can't believe you have 4! Let me know how it is, I am expecting my fourth in about a 1 1/2 weeks. Your family is adorable! Glad we have blogs to catch up with each other! Kara Blanch Hanson

Music Mama said...

Just doing a little blog stalking :) Cute pictures, cute family! Jett had a great time with Ally. You'll have to come over soon.

Music Mama said...

P.S. You and I have very similar play list tastes. :)

Karl said...

This is a message for Linsee. My name is Karl. I am hoping you are the Appraiser who worked at Goldesign back in 2000? I've lost my wedding ring and and trying to replace it. I think you can help. If you're the right person, please contact me at karlfeld@hotmail.com or 919-601-7060. Many, may thanks.

April said...

Lucy is sooo adorable. I want to see her!! You guys coming this way anytimes soon?

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Congrats on your new baby! She's just precious! All of your kids are so cute! I'm glad you didn't have to be induced.

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! :)

Sherri said...

Such cute kids!!