Monday, February 2, 2009

It's great to be eight!!!

I can't believe that our little girl is going to be eight next week! Bekah has decided to get baptized and the big day is February 14th ~ Valentine's Day! One of her friends from Church, Emma, will also be baptized that day, and she's excited to have a friend to share her special day. Grandma and Grandpa are coming out and it is going to be a fun week filled with birthdays (Ally and Bekah) and fun!
And, if you can't read the details, it's the 14th at 10:30 am. We'd love to have you celebrate this special day with us!



5 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hooray Bekah! We are so proud of you! Caleb can't wait for his baptism too! You guys are growing up way to fast!We wish we could be there for your special day! We love you!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Happy Birthday Bekah!! I can't believe she's old enough to be baptized! What a big girl. Have a very special day.

April said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is gettting so old! She is such a beauiful girl inside and out. Tell her congrats and give her a hug from us!

David and Jana said...

So are YOU ok?? I think I may have another mid-life crisis when Adam turns 8. I did when he went to kindergarten!!! Bekah looks beautiful. I LOVE that apron, did you freehand it or use a pattern? It is so cute!

Sheri said...

I wish we could come for the baptism. Bekah is such a beautiful girl! I remember being a basket case when Tyler got baptized.