Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guitar Hero


We gave Jeff the newest Guitar Hero game for his birthday and since then, our kids #1 and #2 request for songs on our Ipods and whilst playing said game are, respectively, Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi and Beat It by Michael Jackson. Ally, who can say very few understandable words sings "beat it, just beat it" quite well. One afternoon when she had just woken up from her nap I heard her in her crib singing Beat It. I can't decide if this should be funny or not.....

4 comments:

Robin said...

Awww that's so cute! I can't wait til Aubrey can talk! :)

Jen said...

Lins, don't fool yourself, it's hilarious! Too cute. It's actually been a favorite around here as well. The same two songs you mentioned (btw - nice music on your sidebar). Sam came with me and my family to Hard Rock Cafe, and was so excited to hear "Living on a Prayer", that he jumped up and down, and played the air guitar in the middle of the floor (now I've just got to teach him the "white mans overbite" when he plays that air guitar and he'll be totally set). Your story makes me want to get these guys together - it's been too long, and they'd have such a blast!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Too funny! Our kids are the same way. They love rock band. I worry about some of the lyrics, but my kids don't know the vocab yet. Thank goodness!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How stinkin cute! We love rock band and now want rock band 2. Its a great family activity!