Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Ally!!!

Ally Janet Christensen
February 9, 2006
Troy, Michigan
7 lb. 4 oz.
20 inches
sometime in the afternoon
(she's the 3rd. I think I'm pretty close on the deets :)


I can't believe that our baby is 3!!! I feel officially "old" when I say that "they grow up so fast!" We aren't celebrating her birthday until Wednesday when my parents get here. Ally has been saying that her grandma and grandpa were coming for her birthday so we figured she'd be disappointed if the big day arrived and they weren't here, so we're just pretending that today is just another day, but I couldn't help reminisce! We love you Ally!!!










6 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Happy Birthday Ally! Ally is such a doll! I think you should atleast have one more....Your kids are too cute not too!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! HaPpY BiRtHdAy Ms. Ally!!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday to Ally - I love it when they are still young enough to celebrate on a different day and they have no idea :-) She is so adorable!

April said...

Happy Birthday Ally! She is soooo adorable and has a personality to match. I'm with Jodi... more babies!!! :)
PS I'm so glad to find out that I have a fellow Jane Austen fan in the fam:)

Sarah said...

oh man, that first little baby picture just does me in! That skin just looks so soft and chubby. love it! Can't believe 3 years have flown by already.

David and Jana said...

I remember being pregnant with you! It was fun to have a friend to share updates with! They really do get big too fast. I can't believe it.
Happy birthday to Ally. And Happy Mama-of-a-3-year-old to you!