Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter, belated...



Easter seemed to come and go quickly this year, maybe due to the fact that it was a whole month early! We did the usual decorating of cookies, dying of eggs, and the Easter Bunny visited our house on Saturday this year. I broke down and got matching outfits for the kids. You'll notice that Michael is missing from the picture. It's a long story, but I'll spare you from another "To Wanda" moment and I'll take a picture of all three of them if the opportunity ever presents itself again.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Lins, their dresses are so adorable! Where did you find them? So cute!! And the cookies, you're a professional man. The frosting on ours ended up getting mixed and looking pretty disgusting. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good Easter, and that things are warming up for you.

LindaO said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are you! i love the egg cookies and the girls dresses.., poor Michael being left out of the easter day picture. I'm sure you're not playing favorites :) cna you move closer so we can make cookies together next year?

Skeeutopia said...

Love the dresses! Now I'm really dying to hear the story. You tease! I love the creativity that went into the egg cookies. I'll be sure to reference this photo next year come Easter!

Sheri said...

How cute! What a good mom. We barely got our eggs colored - no Easter sugar cookies for us. When are you guys going to be in Utah?

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

So cute!