Thursday, April 3, 2008

Could it Be???



I won't hold my breath, but Spring may have actually arrived. We've had over 40 degree highs for 5 consecutive days. Granted, some were windy and some rainy because heaven forbid we have sunshine AND warmth on the same day-But, I won't complain since at least it hasn't snowed for almost a week. On one of the warmer days a couple of weeks ago, it seemed like all of the neighbors came out from hibernation. It was so fun to see kids running around and riding their bikes, scooters, and skateboards again. We still had a huge frozen section of our back yard, so Bekah and her friends pretended to ice skate. Bekah came running in for a minute and into her room. I found her opening the window and trying to prop her radio in the window sill so they could skate to High School Musical. We ended up taking the stereo outside :) Hopefully the warm weather is here to stay! We've missed it so and I swore this past winter that I won't complain about heat this summer!

3 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

I'm desparate for spring to come and stay too. We keep having these days that are warm enough for a sunburn but the next thing you know - snow!

LindaO said...

i lOVE summer! I need it here soon or I may sink into a deep depression!

Skeeutopia said...

We LOVE spring! I really think it's here to stay! Well, in Michigan you know that Spring is really 3 weeks and then we have hot, sticky misery. Maybe we should all do some sort of spring dance ritual so that spring can come early and stay late.