Tuesday, February 12, 2008

At least it's warm somewhere!!!


Well, we finally did it. Jeff and I got away sans kids for a little R and R and a little sunshine. Actually, a lot of sunshine. We went to Jamaica last month for our 10 year anniversary, which is really in May, but since it usually starts to thaw out a little bit here by then, we thought we'd go somewhere warm while it was sub-zero here. And, it definitely was that. My mom and Grandma who graciously came to watch the kids and now have a very negative imprression of Michigan winters. The week they were here, it was the coldest it's been all year. I don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon. But, we did have a great time. It was everything we thought it would be and more. Great food, wonderful weather, warm water... fun fun fun! I'll post some other pictures soon.

3 comments:

LindaO said...

I'm So excited you've started your family blog! I love it!

Jen said...

Lins - I totally love it!! I'm so glad I saw this, and that you've started one.

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous! I love blogs and being able to see what everyone's up to! Your kids are the cutest!