Thursday, September 24, 2009

Completely smitten!

Introducing...

Lucy Juliet Christensen

September 19, 2009
7 lbs., 20 inches
6:04 pm







Ok, I'm so far gone. I am in love with this tiny little bundle! I just can't get enough of her, even at 2am! I wish she could stay this little for longer than a couple of weeks!

We are so happy to have little Lucy in our family. She is so sweet and tiny and after having 4, I know find myself being one of "those moms" who frequently says "they grow up so fast!" I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this gone-in-a-flash stage (although I am always happy when the middle of the night feedings are gone). The kids are great with her and have been such a big help. Jeff has been able to take this whole week off and I couldn't have managed without him. I'm sure I'll be an emotional wreck on Monday :)

8 comments:

LindaO said...

Lins, she's beautiful! We're SO happy for you guys!!!

Sheri said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. I love her name. Wish we lived closer so I could help you out with everything!!!

David and Jana said...

That's how I am with Mary. Even though she is with me ALL the time, I love her and I can't get enough. She did sleep through the night at 1 month, though, so I was actually awake for all of that. I found that staying with routines and getting up early, busy during the day, helped the baby adjust quickly, too. So happy for you! She is just precious!!

Robin said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and perfect! We are so happy for you guys!! She almost had Aubrey's birthday! (The 18th) Give her love from us!!! Wish we could see her in person!

April said...

She is adorable!!! Just as I expected! And you look way to pretty in those hospital pictures. I can't wait to see her in person, do you guys have holiday plans of coming this way? Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

AHH!! She is so sweet. I know what you mean, they do grow so fast! I wish they would stay little longer. She looks like Ally to me. So cute! Congratulations!

Melissa J. said...

She's so beautiful, Linsee! The kids look like they're smitten, too! :o) Let me know what you need - I know that 1st week when dad goes back to work can be rough. I can always bring some dinner by...

Deanna said...

Linsee,
What a beautiful little angel! She looks like both of her big sisters! What a beautiful family you have there!

I can't believe how old Ally looks with her bob. I was finally able to see the pictures of her first (and hopefully last) self~haircut. Priceless!

Glad you're able to bask in the joy of this precious time!

So happy for all of you,
Deanna

P.S. Can't wait to see Miss Lucy in person soon!