Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The future of the UAW...

Michael driving a fork lift

Bekah working on the assembly line. She was quite good!


The girls are such good friends! BTW~I never thought I'd enjoy having my kids match!

Isn't she a doll???

So, I guess if we end up living in Michigan forever, our kids could always work on the line or in the plants. (No, not now... we do not endorse child labor here!) We recently went to the Science Center and Bekah's favorite thing was putting together gears on a mock assembly line. Michael seemed like a natural driving the fork lift. Who knew??? (Ally is just plain cute, so I had to add some pictures of her. As of this posting, we don't know what her auto industry skills will be)

2 comments:

LindaO said...

I love Michael's expression! I also love your blog! It's so fun to see pictures of the kids!!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

The picture of Michael so reminds me of Heffe! We miss you guys!